ICS is capable of assisting the Architect
or Engineer in decision making from the schematic design
stage to integrate in arterials and technologies into
complete system is that allow for compounded energy
efficiency and an increased building life cycle. Some of the
means & methods used are as follows.
- Spectrally selective glazing materials.
- Thermally broken or improve curtain wall systems.
- Thermal modeling of glazing systems and infill.
- Tips for delighting & shading.
- Assessment fo various design options on annual
- Computer generated Life-cycling models.